Residential Mold Remediation & Mold Testing in Cary.
Residential Mold Remediation & Mold Testing for Homes in Cary, NC
Do you have mold or suspect you have mold in your Cary, NC home? RestorePro Reconstruction is your top choice for mold remediation & mold testing for your home in Cary. North Carolina’s humidity can promote mold growth in many areas of your home, posing health risks for you and your family. Contact RestorePro Reconstruction for mold testing & remediation services without delay!
FOR AN ESTIMATE
Black mold and other types of mold are toxic, dangerous to pets and humans alike. Signs of mold in your Cary, NC home include:
- cold & flu-like symptoms like sneezing, stuffy nose, red eyes, sore throat, & coughing.
- Mold-like or musty smells, particularly when turning on the heater or AC.
- Condensation in windows and on walls, with high humidity
- Leaky pipes or water stains in ceilings or walls
- Peeling or chipped paint on walls or ceilings
- A history of flooding or other water problems
Residential Mold Testing in Cary, NC
RestorePro Reconstruction has the experience & knowledge you want to identify mold in your home. We offer many types of mold-testing, including:
- Non-Viable Air Sampling: The most common mold test. Samples are taken both in and out-side of the home, sent to a lab, and identified. Results typically in 3 days.
- Viable Air Samples: Used to determine the number of mold spores within an area or if air conditions promote mold growth. Cultured samples require 10-14 days.
- Swab Samples: Used to identify mold. Multiple variables affect this test’s reliability. Results typically in three days.
- Visual Inspection: A mold technician from RestorePro Reconstruction visually identifies mold. Our technicians look for mold in areas prone to mold growth as well as harder to detect areas that may necessitate the removal of some baseboards or a small portion of drywall for further testing.
RestorePro Reconstruction is also happy to perform We also perform bulk fungal testing and air quality testing services.
The RestorePro Residential Mold Remediation, Removal, and Reconstruction Process
At RestorePro Reconstruction, home mold remediation is our expertise. Depending on the severity of mold growth in your home, the remediation process may be as simple as a thorough cleaning to quarantining areas, removing infected portions of drywall, wood, and building materials and subsequent reconstruction. We use the highest quality mold removal technology including negative pressure HEPA filtration to prevent particulate flow to uncontaminated areas.
Should removal of any building material or furniture be required, we ensure to bag the items to ensure that no cross-contamination occurs. After removal, a thorough cleaning of the area is performed with fungicide rated by the EPA, HEPA vacuuming is performed, and reconstruction begins.
Contact RestorePro Reconstruction To Get Rid of Residential Mold in Cary
If you suspect mold in your Cary, NC home, don’t delay: contact the mold testing & mold remediation experts at RestorePro Reconstruction. We are always available, anytime night or day. Reach us by calling (919) 835-0676 to schedule an appointment with our mold testing professionals or to inquire about our mold remediation services.
RestorePro Reconstruction is the choice for residential mold testing & remediation in Cary, Wake Forest, Raleigh, Knightdale, Garner, Morrisville, Durham, Apex, and surrounding areas. In addition to our residential mold services, we also handle smoke & fire damage restoration and water damage restoration for homes in Cary, as well as providing commercial services to the area. Contact RestorePro Reconstruction for all of your residential emergency reconstruction needs.